Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Showered!


I had my shower this weekend! I am a very spoiled girl. :) It was such a lovely event. I walked in and teared up - it was amazing how many people were there. My mom, sister, and friends Kyla and Angela made the room look absolutely beautiful! Sometimes I am totally overwhelmed with how my people "get" me. It was all done with yellow and green (my top two colors), the hanging onesies featured a few of my favorites (frogs! turtles!), and the centerpieces had rocks in them. Um...perfect! The whole thing made me feel so special and loved. Not to mention the gifts! I am bowled over by how generous everyone was. This baby is set!

So the two showers definitely spurred a panic attack in me that we NEED to get the house squared away! It has been so busy since, getting the gear assembled and the nursery organized. I guess I'm nesting! :) Everyone has been so wonderful to help, too. My parents and my sister and her boyfriend have been over every day for a week helping with the furniture, cleaning, organizing, etc. I feel so lucky to have this baby be so loved already!

I am 32 weeks pregnant. I am huge. I feel pretty good, but this baby is riding so high that I feel a little squished in there! But I'm moving around well and just trying to slow time a bit before the big event. I can't even fathom how things will be changing. In less than 2 months time.

No comments:

Post a Comment