Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Already taking over!





We've been lucky enough to receive a few presents from our registry - thanks to Mom and Dad (I can't pin them down on what they want the baby to call them, so we'll stick with what I call them) and my good friend Jon! As a result, our not-terribly-large downstairs dining room is being taken over by baby stuff.

If you were to figure out the footprint of all the items on my registry, how much living area would be left for Rob, myself, and three dogs?

This post doesn't really have much of a point besides to present some cute photos of Rob the Assembler and Mini the Pack-and-Play Poacher.

Also, a random thought: it's awesome when you're the only one in the office so you can listen to Pandora Radio kinda loud (Oh! You Pretty Things is on right now) and allow for pregnancy-related gaseous emissions to flow as nature intended.

And one more thing! Prenatal yoga is the best thing ever. I still feel really good but was feeling kind of stretched-out and a bit off-balance this week. Well, good timing for some yoga! Once you get over the hippie-dippy parts, like "Breathe into your baby" and "Caress your baby through your belly" (um, the word "caress" is so bawdy romance novel to me for some reason - a little too reminiscent of loins and smoldering passion to be baby-related), it is glorious.

Okay, that's it.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's weirder that you used to borrow those romance novels from Memere, lol :)

    You look so cute!! And Rob is doing great with the assembly. There were many baby things that I had a difficult time with. So excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete