Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Anatomy Scan






We saw the baby again! And look, s/he is waving to you again! The position was so funny to see, with the legs way up to almost the head. Although it feels like this baby is taking up a ton of room, apparently it is folded in half. Heaven help me when it decides to stretch out!




Again, so amazing. Even more this time when the baby doesn't look like Alien. It looks like a real person!! The purpose of the ultrasound is to check on organs and such, so it was totally cool to see the four chambers of the heart. AND the technician didn't slip and tell us or show us the sex, so it was a win!


And since he'll probably never read the blog, Rob is almost as much fun to watch as the baby during these things. He has such a grin and gets all teary. :) Also, aren't those feet the cutest picture ever?

Besides the appointment, not much else is new! I'm feeling good but getting big. I'm up 6 pounds since getting pregnant...which I think is borderline too much, so I should reign it in! Some days, though, I am just a remorseless eating machine - I can't stop!

I had an appointment with my general practitioner yesterday and she literally squealed when I told her I was pregnant. My last appointment was right around my first IVF cycle and I was definitely at a different place in my body and mind.

I hope everyone who actually reads what I have to say had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all my family and friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. 6 lbs is awesome at this point!! You look fabulous! What a cute little peanut :)

    ReplyDelete